- Electrical Oil filled Radiator
- All Programmable.
- Can be programmed up to 6 times per day, 7 days a week to suit the user’s lifestyle.
- 7 sizes od radiators measured by the amount of heating panels the radiator has.
- Available in 3 panel, 5, 7, 9, 1 , 13, 15.
2 Main types
- Xana – XANA - Programable and can be accessed and controlled with an app. A Nexho unit is required in the house for the Xana rad to connect to the Wi-Fi.
- Eco Green –ECOG## - Programable also but cannot be connected with the Wi-Fi.
There are two other Farho Radiators that we stock
a. Low Profile – LPD
- Cannot be connected to Wi-Fi
- Only available in 9, 11 & 13 panel.
- Shorter in height compared to standard heater.
- Ideal for low wall that you might find in a conservatory or other rooms where the standard heater might not fit.
b. Low Surface temperature – LST
- Available from 7 panel up to 15 panel.
- It is connectable to the Wi-Fi so it can be accessed using the Farho APP.
- Ideal for nurseries or nursing homes as the surface of the radiator does not get as hot as other models.
c. Towel Rails also available
- 1200mm high (800Watt) or 800mm high (400Watt)
- Both sizes available in White or Chrome.
1What are the running costs?
.2 cent per panel per hour, 9 panel = .18cent for 1 hour. Multiply the panel size (3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13,15) of the heater by two and that is the ruff running cost per hour.
2What are the kw’s of the units?
Each panel is 110Watts, 9 panel = 990Watts
3Are they a storage heater?
No they are not, they are a self-contained oil filled radiator with time a tempter control.
4Have they a thermostat?
Yes, they have a built-in thermostat.
5What’s the guarantee on them?
10 years on the body, 2 years on the electrics.
6Do you have to wall mount them?
We recommend that they are wall mounted 4 – 6 inches from the floor, they function better when wall mounted but the option is there for castors if the customer doesn’t have wall space.
7Do they come with cable and a plug top?
They come with 1 meters of cable but they don’t come with a plug top as they are most commonly wired into a spur outlet / fuse switch.
8Do they connect to WIFI?
The only heaters in the Farho range that connect to Wi-Fi are the XANA range of heaters, With that you would need to purchase the Nexho-MI , then you download the Free Farho app, you go about sinking the app to the Nexho-MI and then the heaters to the app. *Please note the house would need WIFI and if the property is any bigger than a three bed semidetached we might need to do a site visit to make sure the frequency will be ok for the app to work.
Heating area – The table below is for Xana and Ecogreen only.
ECO GREEN & XANA PLUS - TECHNICAL DETAILS
|Product Code||Panels||Watt||Area Heated||IP Protection||Length (mm)||Height (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|3||330||Up to 4.93m2||IP44||370||590||95||7.5|
|5||550||Up to 7.81m2||IP44||530||590||95||11.5|
|7||770||Up to 10.94m2||IP44||690||590||95||15.5|
|9||990||Up to 14.90m2||IP44||950||590||95||19.5|
|11||1210||Up to 17.19m2||IP44||1010||590||95||23.5|
|13||1430||Up to 20.38m2||IP44||1170||590||95||27.5|
|15||1650||Up to 26.46m2||IP44||1330||590||95||31.5|